Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hoofing it to the Gym

As I mentioned earlier, I'm traveling. I'll be gone through April 1, which is a lot of fun. It's hard to get in exercise though, as I'm sitting for meetings 8 hours a day. I'm currently staying at a Courtyard Marriott, which is really nice, and has a gym.

So I decided before I went to bed tonight that I would hoof it down to the gym and see how far I could travel on the Elliptical. In 30 minutes, I did a little over 2 miles. Which means I did 15 minute miles. No pressure or anything, but it looks like I certainly need to hit the gym more often.

I set the alarm early. I plan on waking up and hitting the gym once again. We'll certainly see how this goes. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!