Tuesday, September 13, 2011

challenge complete!

I joined Goodreads back in April. At the time, I found a little box that was called the 2011 Reading Challenge. It was a way that you could compete with yourself to see how many books that you could read in a year.

I thought that I could legitimately do 60.
60 books
divided by 12 months
5 books a month

5 books seems reasonable right? Little more than a book a week. Apparently, in April, I wasn't reading a book a week. I saw that I was behind in the challenge and bumped the total down to 60. That's 4 books a month, one a week.

I accomplished that goal. When I was getting close (around 42 or so) I decided to re-up to my original 60.

I'm glad I did. I finished my 60th book today (Only Time Will Tell.... see review below). So now, I'm just in it to see how many books I can read before the year's out.



2011 Reading Challenge



2011 Reading Challenge

Laura has


completed her goal of reading 60 books in 2011!


hide


I also decided that I'm on a book buying ban until I finish up my titles in my TBR pile:


Laura's bookshelf: tbr


Only Time Will TellMr. Knightley's DiaryMr. Darcy Broke My HeartThe Power of SixStarcrossedGraceling

More of Laura's books »

Book recommendations, book reviews, quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

Once I finish those, I can start with my wishlist books:


Laura's bookshelf: to-read


Only Time Will TellMr. Knightley's DiaryMr. Darcy Broke My HeartThe Power of SixStarcrossedGraceling

More of Laura's books »

Book recommendations, book reviews, quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!