I swear, I think I've signed up for my last challenge. Think being the key word.
Brenda over at Curl Up With a Good Book is doing the Cupcake War Reading Challenge. Basically, there are set genres you read every month and then review two (2) books within that genre. I really like this one because it gives you flexibility, while still making you reach out and read into different categories you maybe aren't quite as comfortable in. Plus, you get a digital cupcake for every month you complete. Fun, right?
The schedule for the year is:
- January YA Fiction
- February Romance Fiction
- March Mysteries
- April Adult Fiction
- May Memoirs
- June Chick Lit
- July Just New York Times Bestsellers
- August Autobiographies
- September Southern Fiction
- October You choose
- November Nothing but Inspirational
- December Debut Authors
I'm kinda nervous about memoirs. I'll have to be thinking about that one. Looks like I'll be using my library a lot in the coming year.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!