Sunday, January 15, 2012

in my mailbox

Don't forget to sign up for the GIVEAWAY! 
  

Been a busy week for e-books. 
{Click the picture for the Goodreads page}
This week, I received:
 
{thanks to Thomas Nelson and NetGalley}

 
{thanks to Thomas Nelson/ Tommy Nelson and NetGalley}

 
{thanks to Grand Central and NetGalley}

 
{thanks to Robert Shields}

As always In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.   

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, I really liked Pure!

    Happy reading! :D

    Angie @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul!! I heard Pure is good

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh the cover of Pure is so pretty! :)

    Happy reading :)

    Michele | IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! I really want to read Pure. There You'll Find Me was very cute.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mailbox! Pure sounds like a really interesting read. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!