Thursday, January 12, 2012

that boy







I can't really remember how I found out about That Boy by Jillian Dodd. I think it probably has something to do with the fact that we're from the same National Sorority (different chapters, though.) Anyway, I always love a cut contemporary romance, and I especially love a story that spans the ages. That Boy seemed to fit the bill.

Jillian tells the story of Jadyn, Phillip and Danny. The Three Musketeers, forever and always. That Boy spans from the time that they're little to around the age of 22-23. We learn of the group's highs and lows. There are some high highs, and some very low, lows.

This book really did have it all. I giggled and laughed (sometimes out loud!), and I certainly cried like a baby. I stayed up way too late to finish this book, but I'm so glad I did.

For all you contemporary fans out there, who are looking for a simply sweet read, I would highly suggest this to you.


The sequel to That Boy, That Wedding is coming out sometime in January. Visit Jillian's website or her Facebook or Twitter feeds for more information. 

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for a Giveaway! One lucky reader could win a copy of That Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!