Sunday, March 18, 2012

in my mailbox


As always In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.   



Storybound by Marissa Burt (Thanks to DAC ARC Tours!)
Northanger Alibi by Jenni James (won from FirstReads and Goodreads)
Moonlight and Oranges by Elise Stephens (Thanks to Laura from Owl Tell You About It! I won a giveaway copy)


I'm participating in my first ARC Tour! 


Thanks to the lovely ladies of the Debut Author Challenge ARC Tour website for giving me the opportunity to read and
 review Storybound by Marissa Burt. 

inside cover of Storybound

NetGalley 
(click for their Goodreads pages)


3 comments:

  1. We also got The Summer My Life Began from Netgalley, and I know you shouldn't choose a book by your cover, BUT it looks like it's so much fun. haha. I hope it really is! Have a great week!

    - Estelle from RatherBeReadingBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks so cute! It makes me happy just thinking that summer's around the corner.

      Delete
  2. Great set! The Summer My Life Began sounds really good. I hope you like it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!