Tuesday, March 20, 2012

top ten tuesday


Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish in which we share our top ten list of the theme that Tuesday. 


This week is a Top Ten Books on my Spring TBR list. In no particular order:

1. Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter
2. A Breath of Eyre by Eve Marie Mont
3. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
4. Dreamless by Josephine Angelini
5. The Selection by Kiera Cass
6. When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle
7. The Lost Code by Kevin Emerson
8. Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
9. The Wicked and the Just by J. Anderson Coats
10. The Summer My Life Began by Shannon Greenland

I cut off my Spring list to those books coming out between now and May. 
There seems to be a ton to look out for in Summer, but that's a whole other list.

What are you looking forward to?

8 comments:

  1. Insurgent has got to be in everybody's list! yayayayay!!! I'm excited for The Lost Code eeek! Great list! Happy Reading~

    Hope you could drop by @ We Fancy Books

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Insurgent either! And The Summer My Life Began seems like it'll be a really good summer read, so I'll have to keep my eye out for it.

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list! The wicked and the just. First time I see that one on a list and it sounds like a great book :)

    My list:
    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/03/top-10-tuesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just started reading it, and it seems interesting. It's just so different from everything else that is out there, I really wanted to try it.

      Delete
  4. Great list, Laura! Out of Sight, Out of Time was number one on mine, too. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ally Carter is just such a great writer. Honestly, I felt the Gallagher Girls series started out a little slow (or maybe just felt very tweeny to me) but once they got going, I couldn't put them down!

      Delete
  5. Insurgent is at the top of my list. LOVE it. I'm looking forward to The Summer My Life Began too. I'm hoping it's a bit like The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han. LOVE that book. I'm also looking forward to The Selection. It sounds like a YA version of Princess Academy by Shannon Hale. Plus, the cover is amazing. I think I'm really going to like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never read the Summer I Turned Pretty or Princess Academy. But I love Shannon Hale's other works, the Austenland series, so I definitely need to check it out.

      Delete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!