I've heard so many good things about The Iron Fey series! I need to get to it soon. Hope you enjoy your new books! :)
I just read The Iron King. It wasn't my favorite, but it was still really good! I hear the series gets even better as the story goes on. My IMM
Pretty books! The Iron King looks intriguing- love the cover and the premise but I have heard mixed reviews! I'll still read it though!New follower :-) xMy IMM: http://ilovebooksclub101.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-9.html
Great mailbox! I've been meaning to read both of these! Someday, soon---hopefully! :)
Scarlet looks so good! I've heard awesome things about it. I hope you enjoy all you got :)Here's my IMM!
I loved the Iron King and I can't wait to read Scarlet. I hope you enjoy your books! Ange @ the Moonlight ReaderMy IMM
I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!
I've heard so many good things about The Iron Fey series! I need to get to it soon. Hope you enjoy your new books! :)
ReplyDeleteI just read The Iron King. It wasn't my favorite, but it was still really good! I hear the series gets even better as the story goes on. My IMM
ReplyDeletePretty books! The Iron King looks intriguing- love the cover and the premise but I have heard mixed reviews! I'll still read it though!
ReplyDeleteNew follower :-) x
My IMM: http://ilovebooksclub101.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-9.html
Great mailbox! I've been meaning to read both of these! Someday, soon---hopefully! :)
ReplyDeleteScarlet looks so good! I've heard awesome things about it. I hope you enjoy all you got :)
ReplyDeleteHere's my IMM!
I loved the Iron King and I can't wait to read Scarlet. I hope you enjoy your books!
ReplyDeleteAnge @ the Moonlight Reader
My IMM