Spring cleaning came a little early to The Traveling Owl. I hope y'all have noticed some of the changes that have happened around here.
{source: we heart it}
- I've added a review index to the side. Includes reviews from 2011 and 2012. Please note that this only reflects the blog schedule, and not the total number of books I've read during the year. For a full list of my reviews, please visit my Goodreads page here.
- I bit the bullet and finally wrote a proper about me page. I hate writing about myself, so don't tell me if you hate it.
- There's been a lot of drama-rama going on in the blogosphere, so I went ahead and clarified my policies.
- Interested in sending me a book to review? There are things you might need.
- Updated the challenges list.
- Something you may or may not have noticed has to do with my review format. Thoughts on the new format? Like it? Leave it? I would love your opinions.
That's about it. How often do you schedule blog maintenance?

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!