Monday, May 7, 2012

whatcha reading?

I always try to plan ahead when it comes to reading. I like to keep a schedule. Trouble is, it seems like I never fully accomplish my goals. So, to correct this matter, I'm going to put it out on the internet, and do a wrap-up post at the end of the month. This is either going to wonderfully, or fail miserably. Lovely odds, right?

This month, I plan to read:









Hold me to it, internet. Hold me to it.  


9 comments:

  1. What a great list of books :) !! I've only read Die For Me in the books you've planned to read and I loved it .. I'm really hoping you'll enjoy it as much as I did !!
    I got a copy of Insurgent too and I can't wait to start reading it .. I'll actually be re-reading Divergent before :) !!
    Happy reading Laura (I'm a new follower).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Elodie.

    I can't decide if I need to re-read Divergent before Insurgent as well. I read the first book when it came out (I guess a year ago, now) and feel that I might enjoy the whole experience better if I do. That being said, I'm so ready to jump into Insurgent.

    Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should start something like that as well, I always intend to read so many books, but in the end my pile of unread books is as huge as ever. I hope this list will help you.

    Since Insurgent starts right where Divergent ended, I found it quite easy to get into it again. But I have to admit that I read Divergent only three months ago. ;)
    I also plan on reading Timepiece this month, but I guess re-reading Hourglass will be inevitable. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always a dilemma, for sure.

      I'll let you know how my reading list holds up at the end of the month.

      Delete
  5. Yay for a fun month of reading! I loved The Summer My Life Began. So good! Oh, and Insurgent! Brace yourself, lady! :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought The Summer My Life Began was super cute. In my review, I compared it to marshmellow fluff. Good times all around.

      Oh, Insurgent. So looking forward to it. Just a few more books and then I can dive right in!

      Delete
  6. Good luck! I'm going to try to read Code Name Verity this month, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!