Oh wow, you got Tiger Lily and For Darkness Shows the Stars, I so want to read those! Lucky, lucky girl! Enjoy them!Here are my Books & Love Letters: http://tinyurl.com/6ln8xqqNickey @ The Book Shop Assistant
Oooh lovely books this week! I'm so excited about For Darkness Shows the Stars. I adore anything Austen-related. :)Happy reading, Laura!
All of those books are supposed to be really good. Especially For Darkness Shows the Stars! I hope you enjoy them!My Stacking The Shelves & Sunday Post-Melissa @Harley Bear Book Blog
So jealous of For Darkness Shows the Stars! The cover is so pretty and I am so obsessed with the stars in the background LOL! ;)Check out my Stacking the Shelves!
Great Books! :D Tiger Lily looks good :D LOL enjoy themCheck out my:Stacking the Shelves
I'm looking forward to For Darkness Shows the Stars! Enjoy :D Check out my interview with the author! Shortskie's Shelf
I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!
Oh wow, you got Tiger Lily and For Darkness Shows the Stars, I so want to read those! Lucky, lucky girl! Enjoy them!
ReplyDeleteHere are my Books & Love Letters: http://tinyurl.com/6ln8xqq
Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant
Oooh lovely books this week! I'm so excited about For Darkness Shows the Stars. I adore anything Austen-related. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy reading, Laura!
All of those books are supposed to be really good. Especially For Darkness Shows the Stars! I hope you enjoy them!
ReplyDeleteMy Stacking The Shelves & Sunday Post
-Melissa @Harley Bear Book Blog
So jealous of For Darkness Shows the Stars! The cover is so pretty and I am so obsessed with the stars in the background LOL! ;)
ReplyDeleteCheck out my Stacking the Shelves!
Great Books! :D Tiger Lily looks good :D LOL enjoy them
ReplyDeleteCheck out my:
Stacking the Shelves
I'm looking forward to For Darkness Shows the Stars! Enjoy :D Check out my interview with the author!
ReplyDeleteShortskie's Shelf