Monday, April 26, 2010

Changing the World AND Looking Good While Doing It

I'm going to the salon tomorrow to get my nails done. By now, we all know that I'm a fan of OPI and their website. If you're unfamiliar with this, you probably need to check out this post.

I always forget that their Executive Veep and Artistic Director has her own blog on the site. She usually posts pretty good stuff, and ties it in nicely with OPI products. (Check out her post on Pearls and Carats. Entertaining and historical!)

Anyway, I found out that OPI teamed up with the Lung Cancer Foundation of America and created an exclusive color called Breathe Life. Their advertisement shows facts about Lung Cancer; OPI and the Lung Cancer Foundation of America are trying to raise awareness.



OPI is the Lung Cancer Foundation of America's first official sponsor. What great cross-branding and marketing for both organizations. And it's a pretty, pearly blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!