Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Styling and Branding

Summer TV is so slow. Which is one of the major reasons that I love Hulu so much. Basically, I can see what great shows I might have missed out on. This comes in especially handy when I'm going through phases. As you all might be aware, I'm in a crafty phase right now.

Now I'm all about some good reality shows. I love cooking reality shows especially. I have never gotten into home design competition shows ... until now. Thanks to Hulu, I started watching HGTV's Design*Star. I just finished the latest season, and I was so inspired.

The winner, Emily, based her show on both fashion design and home design. Basically, she takes a persons' overall "look" and transforms their house into a look that mirrors their fashion taste. Genius, if you ask me. It had such a unique perspective to it. It's such a great idea that the brand can and will continue to expand. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!