Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What do YOU look for?

I've been a blog roll lately. Obviously, I don't mean posting, but reading. I've talked about my love of Google Reader , and lately I've been using it alot. I have everything in a unique folder. These range from Crafty to Food to Friends, and of course, Public Relations.

Generally, I become intrigued with something and therefore feel the need to hunt it out. Meaning, I read up, research, and find similar things that I can also appreciate. My newest thing right now is DIY/Craftiness. It also rolls over into Design (as if you couldn't tell...)

I think one thing that draws me to so many blogs (that can all be described as different, to say the least) is the fact that I find some portion of them as pretty. This can be in the layout and design, the pictures or the words that are more often than not witty.

So here's just a few things that I love about particular blogs that I read.
1. The photos
--- They certainly aren't stock photos just randomly pulled from the internet. Generally, they have that vintage feel. Lurve.
2. Banners and headlines
--- They have great drawings that tell you everything you need to know about what the blog is about.
3. Timely 411
--- Love getting advice and opinions from pros, even if I didn't know that I needed it...

What do you look for when reading blogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!