Monday, August 1, 2011

21 day challenge

One of my favorite blogs is Eat, Live, Run. She's a big foodie (even went to culinary school) and a health nut. She's also trying to do a 21 day challenge.

What, exactly, is a 21 day challenge? Apparently, it takes 21 days to break a bad habit. On the flip side, it takes 21(+) to form a new habit. She's big into yoga, and is planning on making her 21 days all about it. I'm not so big into yoga, or any other exercise for that matter, so I'm making mine much more general. Any exercise during the day counts. Can be running the stairs at my office (which is way tougher than it sounds. Those suckers are steep!) or going to my complex's gym. Anything. You'll notice a ticket to the right that will be my guide as to how many days I've done it. Here's hoping for 21 out of 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!