Thursday, August 4, 2011

growing pains

I firmly believe that I am not done decorating my apartment, nor will I ever be. I feel that you can always mix and match things in subtle, but different ways.

That being said, I'm having growing pains when it comes to certain spaces in my apartment. My book collection is somewhat ridiculous at my apartment. I really need to take titles I don't re-read home, so I can put them on those bookshelves. In the meantime, I need to come up with places to store these extra books.

Which means that I get to do a DIY project. YAY! That's the good news. The bad news is I'm not sure what I want to do. I found these options (and have already pinned them on Pinterest, duh!). Any thoughts to any of them?

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!