Monday, August 22, 2011

new feature

I got some great feedback from some of my friends and readers re: this blog. I never really know if anyone 1) actually reads it 2) actually likes it, so it was nice to hear some comments on it. Anyway, thanks LB and JMD!

One thing that both the commenters said was that they liked the features that I've started to come up with. Bookin' it Downtown seems to be going well, so I'm going to do another one, this time called Stylespiration. It's a Style Inspiration feature, and will cover some of my favorite stores. I haven't really decided if it is going to be just fashion items, or if it could include others, such as funky eateries, too. We'll see. Unlike Bookin' It, this won't be a super regular feature, so you won't have 2-3 of these posts every week.

So, without further ado, here's the banner for Stylespiration:
Hope you enjoy! The first one is coming up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!