Summer has been an interesting time in the office. It seems like everyone's schedule has been crazy, and we've been running around in circles. You know that feeling? I sometimes hate it because I don't feel like I have done much of anything. Then I look back and realize that I have, and it's been awesome!
This summer, I have:
1. Gone to the beach for a full week (and didn't get sunburned!)
2. Saw To Catch a Thief at the Orpheum
3. Had a dinner party with wonderful friends
4. Gone to a minor league baseball game
5. Watched the fireworks over the city skyline
6. Rock climbed
7. Spent time with family and friends
8. Caught up on movies (I still need to see Crazy, Stupid Love, though. I love Ryan Gosling!)
9. Caught up on reading (almost have met my goal for # of books read this year)
I tried to make it an even 10 (you know I'm OCD) but I think I'm just going to leave it as is. That way, I can say that the next fun thing I'll do will be my #10, and the list can keep growing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!