So, now that we're into August, we're more than halfway done with 2011. I decided I wanted to look back on the goals that I set up at the beginning of the year and see how I've done so far. It's like a progress report of sorts.
For those of you who wish to see the original post, you can do that here.
So, here we go:
1. Cook more
2. Live a healthier lifestyle.
3. Blog more.
4. Continue to come up with new, interesting and exciting creative outlets.
5. Bake more.
6. Learn how to pipe icing like a pro.
So let's grade them, shall we?
1. Check. I've done really well with this one.
2. Eh, it's kinda halfway there. I've done new and exciting things (see monkeying around...) so that's cool. But I'm not consistent.
3. Eh, this one is somewhat up in the air again. I can say that I've so far blogged less this year than last. BUT... I have been more consistent with what I blog about, right? Right?!?
4. This one is a check. My pinterest is overflowing. I'm in a good grove with reading (check out the bookin' it page if you want some reviews). I'm collecting water bottles right now for a project.
5. This one depends on the month. It's too hot to be baking cupcakes right now. 115 degree heat index? No thanks. But I have tried out some great recipes, including two new pies.
6. Yeah, this one is just a no. Still hasn't happened. Much to my chagrin.
Total score: 2 full checks; 3 mehs or halfsies, if you will; 1 flat out no. I'm doing okay I guess. What are your progress reports looking like?
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!