Saturday, December 17, 2011

ho, ho, ho

I thought I was done with book-inspired Christmas ideas. Until I went to Pinterest. Ah, Pinterest. You time suck, you.
Anyway, let's check out the goods.

"With freedom, books, flowers and the moon, who could not be happy?" ~ Oscar Wilde
{via} 

Fresh Home Ideas has a great tutorial on how to make the lovely bud vase you see above. It certainly combines two of my favorite things - flowers and books! 

“The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you.” ~ W. Somerset Maugham

What's not to love about these fantastic sayings from your favorite literary characters? You can order anything from Etsy, from these notecards (love me some Atticus!)

{via}

to these posters that are so swoon-worthy (as is Mr. Darcy himself!)

{via} 

Hope these help! **Let me know if you'd like an invite to Pinterest. I have a few, and would love to make your days as unproductive as mine.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!