Sunday, December 11, 2011

in my mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at  The Story Siren. 
Your books can come from anywhere – purchased, borrowed or received in the week prior.

I'm doing my first In My Mailbox today!
{via}

I finally, finally got a library card. So all my books are coming from my lovely library. 

{gotta love instagram}

Linger by Maggie Stiefvater 
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
{all links take you to Goodreads}

Coming up this week on The Traveling Owl:
  • Christmas ideas for those book lovers in your life
  • Review of Linger (check out the review of Shiver here)
  • End of the Year Survey
  • Challenge for 2012
  • Review of Forever
What did you get?

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I've always wanted to read Anna and The French Kiss, I hope you enjoy it. Your library has some great stuff !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vampire Academy is a must read! Love that series! Also love Linger and Forever!

    Visit My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the library. A happy, happy place it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Great haul the VA series is awesome and so is Anna! :D

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Vampire Academy and I've been dying to read Anna and the French Kiss & Revolution!
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome IMM! I loved Anna and The French Kiss and I also enjoyed Linger. I still need to read Forever though.

    My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-18.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really awesome books! I loved Anna and the French Kiss and I can't wait to get started on Maggie Stiefvater's series. Revolution has also been waiting on my shelf.
    Happy reading! I'm a new follower because your blog is just so cute! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everybody. I just finished Anna and the French Kiss and it is incredibly cute. @Jess and @Drowning, y'all should totally check it out. So cute.

    @Brittani, Forever ended the series on a high note for me. I wasn't thrilled with how Linger turned out, but Forever wrapped it up nicely.

    @Jennifer and @Giselle, I've heard nothing but great things about VA, so I'm excited to dive into the series.

    @Jessica, Yes, my library is pretty awesome. I'm a lucky girl. If my branch doesn't have it, I have eight other branches from which to pull.

    @Chey, Thanks so much for the follow! I'm still new to the book blogging world, and am slowly but surely trying to figure everything out.

    Thanks everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All books that I absolutely love! Except Revolution, because I haven't had the chance to try it out.

    Have an amazing reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!