Some background: I never had problem skin in high school. While my classmates dealt with acne and the like, I would get a pimple here or there. I'm not telling you this in a bragging sense – it's just the truth. That all changed, however, when I was a Junior in college. I started a new cleansing routine, and it seemed to clear up a bit. But my skin was never as good as it was when I was younger.
Fast forward several years. I've moved different places, and traveled a lot for work. I thought that the constant changing on water was really doing a number on my skin. When I finally settled down where I am now, I thought that my skin would finally start to clear up as well. It didn't as much I would have liked, so I began to research.
I found something that is absolutely fabulous. I tell all my friends and family about it, much to their chagrin. But, it's so fabulous that they need to hear about it more than once!
Have you ever heard of the Clarisonic Mia? This little baby does wonders. Check out their site here. Here's what they say:
Traditional methods of cleansing don’t get your
skin as clean as you’d think. Fortunately, the lead inventor of Sonicare
discovered a breakthrough in how we cleanse. Using Sonic Technology,
Clarisonic’s patented micro-massage motion works within skin’s natural
elasticity to gently remove the impurities traditional methods leave
behind- leaving skin softer, smoother and more beautiful.
- Cleanses 6x better than with your hands alone in just 60 seconds
- Works with skin, not against it, to gently massage away impurities trapped within pores
- Prepares skin for better absorption of creams, serums and moisturizers
- Gentle enough to use 2x a day
I have the Mia in Berry. It was an early Christmas present (back in June.) The difference between my skin then and now is just incredible. My breakouts are few and far between, and I don't get several pimples like I used to. I've gone back to high school days, skin-wise.
Think about adding it to your Christmas list!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!