Top Ten of 2011 hosted by A Life Bound by Books. Yesterday was Top 10 Books Covers of 2011.
Today's Topic is
Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2011
This was so much harder than I was expecting it to be. I fall a little in love with the main guys from a lot of the books I read, but when I was trying to decide, I kept saying, "Well, he did that. That's not particularly a good boyfriend move." So it took kinda a long time. That being said, here's what I've come up with:
1. Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth
2. Sean from The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
3. Adam from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
4. Sean from the Lucy Valentine series by Heather Webber
5. Etienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
6. Day from Legend by Marie Lu
7. W.W. Hale V from the Heist Society series by Ally Carter
8. Michael from Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson
9. Percy from the Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan
19. Sam from the Shiver trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater
This was so much harder than I was expecting it to be. I fall a little in love with the main guys from a lot of the books I read, but when I was trying to decide, I kept saying, "Well, he did that. That's not particularly a good boyfriend move." So it took kinda a long time. That being said, here's what I've come up with:
1. Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth
2. Sean from The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
3. Adam from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
4. Sean from the Lucy Valentine series by Heather Webber
5. Etienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
6. Day from Legend by Marie Lu
7. W.W. Hale V from the Heist Society series by Ally Carter
8. Michael from Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson
9. Percy from the Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan
19. Sam from the Shiver trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater

















i loved cole st. clair from the shiver trilogy!
ReplyDeleteI love Heist Society and especially Hale. :) And of course I love Four, St. Clair, and Adam also. :) And I thought I was the only one who liked Percy, but I guess I'm wrong. Great List!
ReplyDelete-Meredith
I really need to read the rest of the Valentine books, I really liked book 1
ReplyDeletehttp://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-10-of-2011-boyfriends.html
i really admire cole
ReplyDeletegr8 list
http://www.roroisreading.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-of-2011-day-2.html
OMG! Yours is the only list other than mine that I've seen Sean on so far! Yay for him. Adore Four as well, so so much. Now following you!
ReplyDeleteThe Cait Files
I like Four! :) And, Oh my, Etienne!! <3 <3
ReplyDeleteI love Sam, Percy, Hale, and Four. I really really need to read Shatter Me since that book is on everyone's list for boyfriends and favorite read. Sean from The Scorpio Races sounds hot but I haven't read it yet.
ReplyDeleteMy Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2011