Sunday, January 8, 2012

in my mailbox


Hi y'all! It's been a few weeks since I've done IMM, so I decided I needed to kick it in gear.

These are the books that I've gotten over the past couple of weeks:

{instagram, I heart ya!}

Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Inheritance by Christopher Paolini
an iPad!! loaded with Nook and Kindle apps

that have on them....


{thanks to Thomas Nelson and NetGalley}

{thanks to ABRAMS and NetGalley}


{thanks to HarperCollins and NetGalley}



`


Coming up this week on The Traveling Owl:
An update on challenges
Top Ten Tuesday
My review on the entire Vampire Academy Series
My review on That Boy
A chat with That Boy author, Jillian Dodd + A Giveaway!!!

As always In MY Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. 

10 comments:

  1. WOW. Lots of pretty books. Congrats on the IPAD. I love my IPAD. New follower.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great book haul, and an iPad! Winner! I think you'll love Across the Universe. Ugh, I <3 that book. I haven't read Delirium yet, and I've been meaning to do so. I should probably bump that up.

    Really, great week(s) for you. Happy reading!
    -Chelle

    My IMM.<a

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm jealous of that iPad. You got some really great books too! Hope you enjoy them too!
    Happy Reading!
    Em
    My IMM post
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Mara Dyer was my favorite book of 2011, and I'm still waiting for my signed copy to arrive! Delirium was my second 2011 fav. I hope you enjoy them! Happy Reading! My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many good books! Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight (wow that's a mouth full) sounds like such a good book, I can't wait to get it!
    Awesome haul and happy reading!
    Check out my IMM at
    www.underthebookrainbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading Welcome Caller, This is Chloe right now!

    Enjoy your new books!

    In My Mailbox #4

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, the ipad's a Winner!!! :-D

    I just finished Unearthly - fun-fun!! Enjoy your haul!! My IMM is here: Colorimetry

    I'm a new GFC

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the iPad! :)

    The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight looks so adorable! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my IMM post. How fun that you got an iPad! I hope you enjoy all of your new books in addition to your awesome new gadget. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!