Friday, January 20, 2012

tgif

Ginger over at GReads hosts TGIF at GReads every Friday.
 
{via}

This Friday's question is: Which book from the last 10 that you've read would you recommend to a friend?
 
I would have to say The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight would be a good one to recommend to several friends. It's squeaky clean, and fun, cute and flirty, without being over the top girly.

How about you? What will you recommend?

5 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed it! [: It is definitely one I have had at the top of my wishlist for awhile. Hopefully I will get my hands on it soon. Thanks for the recommendation!

    Erin @ Let's Evaluate
    my TGIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read that one, should definitely do so thought! Hop on over if you have the time:
    http://universeinwords.blogspot.com/2012/01/friday-20th.html
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read that book! It's been getting such great reviews all over the place :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed reading Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly. I have read her trilogy for Adults and loved them. Well, Revolution was a great YA book for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard so many amazing things about TSPoLaFS I need to get it NOW!

    follower♥
    My TGIF & FF((:
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!