Tuesday, January 17, 2012

top ten tuesday

Don't forget to sign up for the GIVEAWAY! 
 
Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish in which we share our top ten list of the theme that Tuesday. 


This week's theme is The Top 10 Books I'd Recommend to Someone Who Doesn't Read a Particular Genre. 
I'm trying really, really hard to not recommend the same books that I did last year. 
With the new batch of books coming out, I think I should be fine in 2012.
For someone who doesn't read Christian novels, I would recommend:
• Redeeming Love for the adult crowd
• First Date for the YA crowd

For someone who doesn't read Classics, I would recommend:
For someone who doesn't read Fantasy, I would recommend:

For someone who doesn't read time travel novels, I would recommend: 

For someone who doesn't read Dystopian, I would recommend: 

For someone who doesn't read Sci-Fi novels, I would recommend: 

For someone who doesn't read Young Adult Contemporary, I would recommend: 

For someone who doesn't read Modern Retellings of Greek Myths, I would recommend: 

What about you? What would you recommend to people? 

6 comments:

  1. Awesome list. Very good. I still need to read a lot of Ya books that were published in 2011, but The Statistical Probab....needs to be read before 2013 starts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this list! Especially how you geared it towards different genres - I have Daughter of Smoke and Bone on my TBR list - but also love your recommendations for Christian fiction, which is a genre I don't think I've ever read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great suggestions. I am currently reading The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight and I can already tell it is a book to recommend to readers and non-readers alike. Especially girls who are waiting for their own Oliver to walk on an airplane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like how you divided up your books into different categories. Very clever! ;)
    i loved Divergent and Anna and the French Kiss too.
    And i've heard so much hype over Daughter of Smoke and Bone that i'm dying to read it.
    i also really want to read The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. i've heard that it's so good!
    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great recommendations. I really need to read To Kill a Mockingbird and Hourglass soon.
    I didn't love Starcrossed, but that's just me. It seems to be a well-liked book.
    You have 5 books on your list that I absolutely love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome choices! Anna is such a good book for people new to YA contemp.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!