I hope y'all had a Happy New Year. It's hard to believe that it's already 2012!
Because I started book blogging late last year, I didn't participate in any challenges (except for my Goodreads challenge on my own.) I think they are an awesome way to push yourself to read new and different books, in genres that you might not read as much as you'd like.
Such is the case with YA Contemporary. Katie, over at Katie's Book Blog, is hosting the 2012 YA Contemporary Challenge. I am so excited! I've decided to sign up for Level 1, which is 5+ books. I think that's very doable.
I'll be reading:
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
- Ditched: A Love Story by Robin Mellom
- Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
- The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!