So I've had a lot going on here recently, and because of that, I haven't had much time to read. I know that I couldn't devote 100% of my attention to a book, and I don't want to read something half-heartedly.
So I've been watching documentaries. I'm sure you're wondering why.... I decided that too many episodes of Law and Order: SVU and The Vampire Diaries couldn't be good for a single person. So on to documentaries so I could actually learn something... useful.
The great thing about Netflix is that there's a wide variety to choose from. So far, I've watched The September Issue (about the September Issue of Vogue, aka the Fashion Bible) and Page One: Inside the New York Times.
I saw the trailers for both of them a while back, (in the case of September... 2009) and thoroughly enjoyed them. Even if you're not a big documentary fan, I would suggest you check them out.
There's another one that I'll watch soon, having to do with one of my favorite books, To Kill A Mockingbird. I loved the above two because they still kept me connected to reading, as well as relevant topics affecting people today. Two sides to the same coin, if you will.
Seen any good documentaries lately? Have any suggestions?
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!