Tuesday, April 3, 2012

top ten tuesday


Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish in which we share our top ten list of the theme that Tuesday. 

This week's topic is Top Ten Books to Read in a Day.
I'm cheating, though, and doing the last 10 books that I read in a day.

1. Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa
April 1

2. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
March 31/April 1

3. Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter
March 24/25

4. Halflings by Heather Burch
February 26/27

5. Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale
February 2/3

6. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
February 1/2

7. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
January 30/31

8. Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo
January 29

9. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
January 2/3

10. That Boy by Jillian Dodd
January 2


So, as you can tell, I start a book at night and wake up and finish it in the morning. I guess I have no one to blame but myself for my weird sleeping patterns. I found the problem right here.

What about you? What were the last ten books that you finished within 24 hours? 

14 comments:

  1. OMG!!! We totally have the same sleeping problem! And that is one awesome list. I totally loved The Statistical, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and Cinder. Definitely need to read the others.

    Drop by my Top 10?
    http://www.tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/top-10-books-to-read-in-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, just popping in... Oh some great books here for me to add to my TBR pile, thanks.

    :) Here is my choice...
    Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mara is a fantastic choice! I definitely agree with Cinder and TSPoLAFS as well! Great list.
    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer' is one which looks generally amazing- title, cover, premise...it's all doing it for me!

    My TTT: http://pocketfulofbooksblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have The Statistical Probability... on my list too - I think I read it in an afternoon. I used to do that too, start a book in the evening and finish it the next day, especially genre fiction, but I don't get that kind of time anymore. I nearly put Cinder on my list but it got bumped off - lots of books got bumped!

    Here's my list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mara Dyer- great pick! The Statistical Probability and the Gallagher Girls also made my top ten list this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gallagher Girls keep getting better, don't they? I really liked the most recent one.

      Delete
  7. Fantastic list! Here's my Top Ten. Would love for you to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just bought Midnight in Austenland recently, but I haven't read it yet. I'm looking forward to it though. And yay for Statistical Probability! Soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should read it soon. It's great! Have you read the first in the Austenland series?

      Delete
  9. I like the format. It proves that these books can in fact be read in a day. I've wanted to read Mara Dyer for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I totally cheated and had to go look at my Goodreads page. Honestly, I could tell you a book that I thought I flew through, only to find out that it took me days.

      Check it Mara Dyer. I was a late convert as well, but really enjoyed it.

      Delete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!