Sunday, July 1, 2012

books and love letters


{source: evaporar tumblr}


Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas {Thanks Southern Book Bloggers ARC Tours!}
Crewel by Ginnifer Albin {Thanks Around the World ARC Tour!}
Because It Is My Blood by Gabrielle Zevin {Thanks Around the World ARC Tour!}
A Breathe of Eyre by Eve Marie Mont {Thanks Kensington!}
Storm by Brigid Kemmerer {Thanks Kensington!}
Spark by Brigid Kemmerer {Thanks Kensington!}

8 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read Breath of Eyre! Can't wait to read your review.

    Here's what I'm reading this week:
    http://bound2astound.blogspot.com

    Have a great 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited for Crewel, hope you enjoy! :) http://totalteenfiction.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/in-my-mailboxweekly-round-up-1st-july.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breath of Eyre is on my TBR list. Can't wait to see what you think about it!

    New follower! Find me here @ http://auggie-talk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen Throne of Glass and Crewel around a lot lately! I'll have to get around to checking those out at some point :)

    Michele | Stacking the Shelves | Canada Day Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to read A Breathe of Eyre. It looks like it's going to be a fun retelling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still do not know why I haven't read A Breathe of Eyre. I really don't. But I need to. So thanks for the reminder. =) You got a great haul this week! Andddd I have to say, I love your blog design. The minute I saw it I was like, "Oh my word how cute! And it has an owl theme!" Here's my IMM, if you want to take a look: http://gobsandgobsofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-1.html
    ~Shelby @ Gobs and Gobs of Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Books! :) I just got storm! enjoy ur fab books!:D
    Check out my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great book haul, can't wait to hear your thoughts!! Happy reading!

    Check out my STS post HERE!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!