I've read some great books this year, and I know many more are still to come. With that being said, I want to take a look back at the first half of the year for some of my favorite reads. Generally, when it gets to years' end, and everyone does their top books of the year, I can only truly remember those that I read in the second half. If I'm being completely honest, it's more like the last quarter.
I figured now would be a great time to look at some of the fabulous books I've read and reviewed. I don't give star ratings on my blog, but I do on Goodreads, and that's what I'm basing this off of.
Five Star Reads
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas {review to come closer to publication date}
- For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
- Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- 24 Hours that Changed the World: 40 Days of Reflection by Adam Hamilton {no review}
- Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
- Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter
- The Vicious Deep by Zoraida Córdova
- Grave Mercy by R. L. LaFevers
- A Million Suns by Beth Revis
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo {no review}
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
I'm going to continue this series this week with favorite questions such as
Top Book Boyfriends
Top Covers
Top Characters
... and more!
I hope you'll join me. If you're interested in seeing more of the books that I've read in 2012, be sure to check out my {review index.}
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!