Tuesday, September 4, 2012

top ten tuesday


Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish in which we share our top ten list of the theme that Tuesday. 

{source: That Sume Blog}

This week's topic is Top Ten Books on My Fall TBR List










1. What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
September 18 
Harper Teen

2. The Almost Truth by Eileen Cook
December 4
Simon Pulse

3. Dark Star by Bethany Frenette
October 23
Disney Hyperion

4. Guardians by Heather Burch
October 9
Zonderkidz

5. The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
October 23
Simon & Schuster 

6. The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski
October 16
FSG

September 4 (Today!)
Sterling Epicure

8. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes, Michelle Rowen
December 11
Razorbill

Honestly, those are all I can think off of the top of my head. What am I forgetting? What are you most looking forward to? 

3 comments:

  1. We only share What's Left Of Me (SO excited for this one) but totally should have put The Evolution of Mara Dyer! Checking out some of your other picks! Love finding books I haven't heard of! Plus I've been out of the loop with all the freaking wedding planning I did until my wedding last month!

    My list: http://www.perpetualpageturner.com/2012/09/fall-2012-must-read-books-list-young-adult.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Falling Kingdoms either! Dark Star sounds really good too. I hadn't heard of White Jacket Required before, but it sounds brilliant, so I'm definitely adding it to my tbr pile!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 2nd Mara Dyer book is one I'm excited to read too. Hope you get to all these during Fall :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!