I, like so many people, have great intentions. I intend to keep my office desk nice, neat and purty. We'll see how long this lasts. You see, today, finally, I finished putting together the second part of my desk. It's a glass table top that matches my desk exactly. I'm liking it so far.
I moved all my files and folders to the new table. Because I have the aforementioned glass table top, I decided I needed a couple of cute calendars taped to them. I came across a post that said that Red Stamp was having free downloads of four of their calendars. I jumped all over that.
This was the one I lurved:

{via}
I took the pic with my cell phone, so you can't really read it well. It says TO DO FOR THE WEEK OF ________ __ - ___ in the main box, and then to the right it has three smaller boxes that say "what's hot" "what's not" and "here to stay." In our office, if something needs to be done ASAP, we say hot, hence the titles. Thoughts?
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!