A goal is a dream with a deadline. ~ Napoleon Hill, American author
So, despite popular opinion, and fellow bloggers actions out there, I'm not making New Year's resolutions. I'm making goals for my year. Here are just a few of them:
1. Cook more

{via}2. Live a healthier lifestyle. No excuses. Just do it.
3. Blog more.
DUH
This does, however, include reading more of my blogs on Google reader. I try and do this every day, but sometimes, I quickly scan. I'm sure I'm missing quite a bit.
4. Continue to come up with new, interesting and exciting creative outlets. I'm on my huge crafty kick, as you all well know, and I'm loving it. I want to keep this up. So far, I already have plans to make a bookpage wreath, a la this one, as well as hang my lima bean wreath.
5. Bake more.
Maybe this should go with cook more, but I really don't care. I love sweets. Always have, always will. Now, this doesn't exactly jive with goal #2, but I'm going to try. Whether it be french macarons (which look wayyyyy finicky) or trying a new cupcake recipe (I have like 99 saved in my bookmarks), I want to bake more.
6. Learn how to pipe icing like a pro.
Yeah, yeah, this goes with #1 and #5. But try and tell me that these are not the cutest things evah?
{via}
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!