Pantone, the color experts that every graphic designer, marketing person, artistic decorator and creative director goes to, announced their 2011 Color of the Year. Last year's color, in case you didn't know, was Turquoise.
Pantone's 2011 Color of the Year is....
Again, like Turquoise, Honeysuckle is vibrant, alive, and in your face. I love it!
So why bring this up now?
1. It's extremely relevant to see the changes in design styles.
2. When I logged on to blogger to write this post, I was notified that my shabbyblogs.com background was about to expire -- at the end of January. They said I just had to update it. Unfortunately for me, they didn't have it listed. I, of course, don't remember the name to send an email inquiry. So, I just decided, like Pantone, I needed to update my "look of the year."
To remind you what my old background looked like:

And, of course, you can see the new design now. Here's a screenshot nonetheless:



No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!