It's also helping me to expand my "baking bucket list." Now, I'm pretty sure that everyone has seen the Morgan Freeman movie that explains exactly what a bucket list is. For you there in the corner who hasn't ventured outside since 1982, a bucket list is just a list of things that you want to accomplish.
Some people may put a date on their bucket list. I, on the other hand, want to get around to it when I get around to it.
So, here is my bucket list in the form of pictures from my Pinterest page.


{via}
If I had to pick my top 3 things that I want to try soon, they would have to be:
* french macarons
* hi-hat cupcakes
* decorative piping on cakes/cupcakes
Hopefully, I will accomplish these, and have pictures for y'all to see.
What are things on your bucket list? Do you have a bucket list for specific categories in your life?
* french macarons
* hi-hat cupcakes
* decorative piping on cakes/cupcakes
Hopefully, I will accomplish these, and have pictures for y'all to see.
What are things on your bucket list? Do you have a bucket list for specific categories in your life?


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by!